Monday, September 13, 2004

A little piece of my mind...

Glancing at the world surrounds me/
The world is so painfully bright
Everyone strive for the perfect life,
perfect career, perfect belongings/
Sometimes I wonder, are these what truly matters?//

Then I realize that the sky goes gloomy without you/
The sun only shines because...
I always have you in my mind to think about/
I have you in my heart to worry about, to dream about/
I can't imagine my life without you/
who always cheer me up/
who always make me feel like the luckiest woman in the whole world//

You are such a wonderful soul/
When I'm with you/
Everything else seems unsignificant/
All my praise to God that it's been a terrific 1,5 years of our marriage.../
and I hope it will go stronger/ as we grow old together//

Bangkok,warm midnight on Oct 5, 2004.
====================
I walked on each phases of my life/
Walking slowly though I want to run/
Making mistakes and stumble on the wall/
My feet bleed as I stepped on the sharp gravels/
I stopped... caught my breath/
Staring at the next level of my life... what has it got to offer?/
We learn, rise, and fall, again and again... what for?/
I see my next final destination... I foresee the after life/
That's what I aim for; to serve God/
I continue my journey with the remaining energy/
Panting, moaning, but I get stronger/
Nothing else in the world seem to matter..../
As long as we have God in mind and beloved ones to lift us when we fall/
treat our wounds, put us back on our feet again/
Thanks to God, my husband, family, and best friends/
I can get up and ready to proceed my journey.

Wageningen, 31 May 2004
Aretha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home