Thursday, December 02, 2004


In front of the Magic Kingdom - Euro Disneyland, Paris. Posted by Hello
At last! This is one of my dream as a kid, although I've been to Disneyland in the US before I got married. Nuki had the time of his life riding the Space Mountain.

Anyway we had a great day full of fun here despite some horrifying experience on the rides. I had the time of my life during the closing of the Euro Disney, where in this very building (the Magic Kingdom castle - where you can see in this picture) they performed several parade. We got to see Tinkerbell on the top of the castle, waving her tiny hands and wishing us a good night.

Soon after the park went pitch black, and they had the Christmas tree light decoration blinking and sparkling so beautifully. The theme song of Disneyland played and some more Disney characters appeared, singing and dancing. It then reminds me of (Walt) Disney's word of wisdom which I used to set as wallpaper on my PC at home: "If you can dream it, you can do it."

I guess he was right. I am, too, a dreamer. I live my life on a dream... and I treasure each day of my life with gratitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home