Friday, January 21, 2005

UNEP Bangkok team


Now it's time to present the UNEP Bangkok team! As I've found Adri's photo, then I'd like to add more photos of my supervisor at UNEP Regional Office of Asia and Pacific in Bangkok. You can see in this picture, my supervisor is the guy on the left.

His name is Niclas, a very, very sweet, warm-hearted Swedish man. Bangkok will misses him a lot as he's going to move and work at UNEP Paris. What a great loss of UNEP Bangkok! Then move along on to his side is Neung, the secretary of UNEP, and on her left is a Sophie - a Dutch, another nice person at UNEP. In fact, all the people pictured in this photo is the nicest people at UNEP.

Sophie helped me with my thesis research, and she gave me all the useful tips for the operational research. She didn't at all hesitant to spare two hours in any given weeks to discuss with me about my thesis, despite her jam-packed schedule at work. So I really owe her a lot!

Then on her left is Peter, a Swede and the first time we met was at the office of the Ministry of Environment (KLH) in Jakarta, Indonesia. I was there for doing several interviews with KLH officers for UNEP project of Sustainable Consumption Asia with Uchita (his photo may appear later). Peter, Niclas and Sophie are such a dynamic group. They're currently working on a project together. Nobody could doubt their quality of work whatsoever! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home