Friday, January 21, 2005



I recently received an e-mail from my supervisor at UNEP Paris.
She wrote to me as a response after I told her about this weblog. She said, "Yes, life is a journey, life is also a gift. And we are just traveling, not only in the earth, but in the universe. ... I think, in a way we have had similar experiences, the fact that we have been traveling and moving around make us realise that life is a journey, and in seeing life as a journey, we know that all the people we met are essential part of life. Yes, it is a pity that we did not have a photo together. It was a very hectic time for me, as you well noticed. But, I am glad you enjoyed your experience in UNEP and Paris. "

My comment: It was indeed hectic times, as most of the days at UNEP Paris. Anyhow, it was part of the whole experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home